Herbalism is the vocation you take up to make HP pots. You can buy normal HP pots from NPC but with crafting your own there is also a chance of making 2 different types of pots, the + pots (which will heal you more than the normal HP pot of the same level) and the mana+hp pots.
Once you've hit level 4 Herbalism, you can take a "Expert:Herbalism:Affinity" title which gives you +5 affinity.
Herbalism uses the "FORAGING" sub vocation. So, if you would like to take Herbalism as a vocation it is recommended that you pick up Foraging as your sub vocation.
You can make potions after foraging the materials that you need and a furnace. Different levels of pots you make will need a different level of furnace.
- Novice Furnace 89 bronze
- Apprentice Furnace 1 silver 69 bronze
- Gatherer Furnace 3 silver 23 bronze
- Worker Furnace 5 silver 35 bronze
Getting to Herbalism level 6 takes 187750 points.
Levelling Herbalism up to level 6 will also open you up to the Banner event which you can compete with other people for a "TALES OF WELLS" which is an item that gives your pet 386 million experience.
- Level 15 Small Health Pots
- Level 30 Medium Health Pots
- Level 45 Large Health Pots
- Level 60 Great Health Pots
- Level 75 Superb Health Pots
- Level 90 Perfect Health Pots
You can also craft
- Wisdom Powder --> increases characters resistance
- Wine of Tenacity --> increases accuracy
- Conqueror's Potion --> increases critstrike bonus
- Power Powder --> increases strength
- Wine of Life --> increases characters HP
of different levels as you level up.